Saturday, January 30, 2010

It was cold today!

I stayed in and did some cleaning, I guess rather sorting of my stuff.I was trying to see what I should look for at the bi-annual Garage sale at one of our local paper crafting stores tomorrow. It is a great sale and normally I try to sell lots of stuff. People bring their unwanted items in on the day of the sale, have everything priced and labeled, set it in the right areas and they are done.They also get to shop before the sale opens. The shoppers pay the store directly for the items from others. The sellers get store credit for their sales. The last time,I got a Cropadile, new in a package for $10.00, a Cuttlebug alphabet die set for $8.00, and lots of great stamps(some brand new). This time I missed the sign up deadline but it will be fun to shop anyhow. There are supposed to be 45 +participants this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment