Saturday, January 2, 2010

New ideas





I went blog hopping to look for something different to try out on a card.
Michelle Wooderson(MishMash).blogspot.com, wrote about using up your scraps on her entry of 12/31. She also include a cute flower to make with the scraps. I tried my version of it, using scraps plus a Gorguss girl, punches, sheer ribbon , twine and a matching button.I edged the image with Distress ink and also around the edge of the card and used my trusty Zig markers for coloring the image . I think I will try out several versions of this. There were several other people who mentioned on their blogs that they will be creating projects to help us use up our scraps. I definitely have a lot of scraps to choose from to use in projects.

1 comment:

  1. I really love how you colored the Gorguss girl, Chris. What a great idea to use up our scraps. I'll have to do that too - I have far too many! ;D

    ReplyDelete